- Searching the literature database ETHMED free of charge
- Searching national and international databases upon request
- Support and advice on database search via phone or email
- Assistance with acquiring referenced literature/media
- Contacts with experts from the field of medical ethics
We search for you:
You need an overview of your topic in medical ethics and want to find relevant journal articles, books, book chapters, presentations or congress volumes? You do not have enough time to do the literature search yourself? You do not know how to develop a search strategy?
Search upon request:
Upon request, we are happy to support you with an individual search. We search the databases of the German Institute of Medical Documentation and Information (DIMDI) as well as the database MEDLINE via PubMed for you, and send you the list of hits via email (as a PDF).
Should you want the full texts of the literature references on that hit list, we can help you to acquire them.